It’s my big 4-0 birthday today! And let me tell you, it’s been a surprising roller coaster of emotion.
I never cared about age – and I still don’t really – but this number really threw me for a loop!
All of a sudden I felt like I should be grown up and I went to that judgy place where I looked at myself under a microscope.
Ever done that?
You think you “should” be further along than you are?
It’s not fair when we do that to ourselves, it really isn’t. All it does is make ourselves feel bad and not good enough. Which, of course, we know is total crap! Because we are amazing! Divine! Worthy! And have so many possibilities open to us at all times!
So I chose to stop judging and instead look at and CELEBRATE the amazing path I’ve walked so far.
I made a list of 40 lessons I’ve learned.
- You can lose everything and survive, and go on to live a great life.
- The only control you have is over how you feel.
- Too much chocolate can make you feel hungover the next day.
- Always tell yourself the truth – don’t pretend or ignore your truth even when you don’t like it.
- All our choices matter and make a difference.
- There is a gift in every experience.
- Everyone really is doing their best based on what they’ve been through.
- Your intuition is always right.
- Children are the keys to expedited healing and learning.
- Everyone has a story.
- Just because someone is older than you doesn’t mean they know better.
- Mistakes are mistakes, not failures.
- Connecting with others in an authentic way is worth gold.
- There is no failure.
- Reading for fun is important.
- Sometimes there is no easy choice.
- Having fun is important.
- Funny cat videos can fix a lot of bad moods.
- Sillyness and laughter can solve many problems.
- Be courageous enough to ask.
- Be courageous enough to receive.
- Do it even when you’re feeling afraid, the courage comes in after.
- The easiest way to be in the moment is to notice your own breathing.
- It’s ok to be a rebel as long as you’re also a good human.
- It’s ok to change your mind and change with your mind.
- It’s never too late to start.
- Be compassionate with yourself first.
- You deserve to love yourself more not less, no matter what.
- The hard times are a wormhole to massive growth if you let them guide you.
- Your emotions aren’t who you are.
- It’s ok to say no without an explanation.
- You are loved, you have always been loved, and you will always be loved.
- You are not broken and you don’t need fixing. You only need to remember your wholeness.
- After you’ve done your all, give the reins to the Universe and let it do it’s part.
- You can survive a vulnerability hangover.
- True friends who call you on your shit are priceless.
- It’s ok to not know.
- Always be true to yourself, even if you piss others off.
- Knowing the truth will always set you free even if it pisses you off first.
- Going after what you want is always, always worth it.
I decided to do something CRAZY BIG for my birthday and offer my 30 minute Akashic Records “That One Thing To Let Go” session for only $40! I’m only doing it this one time and only if you buy today. (Make your payment here and I will send you the link to book your session within the next 30 days).
Kasia Rachfall is an intuitive coach, healer, and artist working with the Akashic Records to help spiritual women break generational patterns of feeling inherently broken so they can feel whole and have the freedom to accept their imperfect selves fully, at any age!
Grab Kasia's free audio course Feel Safe Feeling here to learn how to decode and release the difficult emotions that steal your joy, peace and happiness. It's a shitty day emergency kit for your emotional triggers.